Property Management Division manages a sizable portfolio of rental properties
that provide rental management and tenant placements for owners. Our experienced
property managers will be well equipped to look after all of your property
Management Service :
* To lease and sign a lease with prospective tenants, which includes placing advertisements, showing the suite to prospective tenants, processing prospective tenant applications, checking tenants's references, previous credit history and confirming income.
* C21 will collect the rent each month, including any N.S.F. cheques, and any other amount billed under the tenancy. All receipts will be deposited in C21's trust account. On or before 15th of each month, any excess cashflow will be forwarded to the owners or to their bank accounts, as directed.
* C21 will provide a monthly statement of Receipts and Disbursements plus copies of any invoices paid during the month to the owners' address or by email.
* C21 will provide emergency contact for tenants, so that any emergency could be assessed by a C21 property manager on a timely basis.
* C21 will look after any maintenance work necessary at the leased premises with appropriate approval from the owners.
* C21 will arrange for tenants' move-in and move-out inspection in order to note down the conditions before and after the tenancy.
* C21 will handle all tenant disputes, including non-payment of rent and arbitrator hearings.
* C21 will handle all non-resident NR6 monthly remittance at no additional charge to the owner.
* C21 will provide an annual statement of Income and Expenses to the owners for their report of annual income to CCRA
The monthly rental management fee to be charged by C21 is 7% of gross rent or a minimum of $90.
New Tenant placement fee is 50% of gross monthly rent with a minimum lease of one year term.
Advertising costs, credit checks, other fees by Strata Corporations e.g. move-in , move-out fees.
Please obtain a copy of our Rental Management Agreement from our office. If you have any further questions, please contact our Property Mamagement Division at 604-630-2222.
Housing Division Commercial
Division Property Management
Project Marketing Division Strata Management Division Fine Home Division